The Saint John Police are advising the public that there has been a recent spike in thefts from vehicles in Saint John.
Our Crime Analyst is reporting that thefts from vehicles are up approximately 72% in the first four months of 2023 over the same period last year.
What can I do?
- Always roll up your windows and lock your vehicle.
- Never leave valuable objects or packages in full view. Put them out of sight in your trunk.
- Always park in a well-lit area.
- Do not leave your keys in your car.
- Do not leave your vehicle running unattended.
- Report any suspicious activity in your neighbourhood.
Together a safe, secure, healthy community